Thursday, May 14, 2009

I had a great Mother's Day.


Mother's Day...It was nothing extraordinary, but I had a very nice day. A little belated, now, but I thought I'd share about it, anyway.

Jason let me sleep in some and got up with the girls. (Even an extra five minutes is fabulous somedays!). We got a lot of much-needed yardwork done to spruce it up! All the rain we've had just promoted the growth of the lovely weeds! Anyway, now the yard is looking better and better. Weedless, freshly mowed, beauty bark...its very nice to sit out there now and smells the blossoms on all the fruit trees we have out back...including peaches! :-)

We also went out on a hunt for a double stroller. I'm finding it hard to take the girls with me and have to push an extra cart at the grocery store or push Madi in a stroller and try to keep track of the very adventurous and curious Hannah! I don't want to do the "leash" thing with her and she still likes to sit in the stroller, so I figure a double is the best way to go. The only problem is I have a limited choice in them since we have about NO room in the back of the car! So, the search goes on. I have an idea of what I want, however, no one carries them in-store so I can REALLY see it.

Blah blah blah, I know....the day wasn't super exciting, but we had a great time just spending time with each other. Jason and the girls got me cards and beautiful red roses with white carnations. They smell SO good, too!

I hope all the other Mother's I know had a great day, too!

The flowers from Jason, Hannah, and Madison.

No comments:

Post a Comment