Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lil' Climber.

Last night, Madison insisted daddy lower her crib mattress. She woke up (and always wide awake) and was fussing and when I went in to check on her, she was standing at the corner of her crib looking at me...and she got a huge grin on her face when I turned on the light, as though she were oh, so very proud of herself! SO, late last night, we went in search of the tools Jason needed to lower the bed. Now she can try to climb and I won't have to worry about her toppling over the side!!
My children are night owls and were wide-awake last night at about 11:30pm.She finally smiled for the camera, instead of being grumpy at the red light...Hannah, making sure she's not left out!Last shot before we tried bed time...again.



1 comment:

  1. They are growing so fast!

    lol, Jacob is like Hannah...always has to be the attention too!

    ReplyDelete