Thursday, September 3, 2009

Western Idaho Fair Adventure.


This past Sunday, we were fortunate enough to have the opportunity to go to the local fair. I've never been to any fair aside from the Arizona State Fair, which is HUGE and always super busy. So the Western Idaho State Fair was a welcome change! We went on the last day where some of the rides for the kids were free all day (a huge plus). The girls rode the carousel with Jason. Unfortunately, I was unable to ride being pregnant (on a carousel is ridiculous, by the way), but at least I could take their pictures! Hannah got to ride a few things and Madison just enjoyed rolling around in the stroller. Hannah rode the pony, but Madison is just on for a photo!Both enjoyed the real ponies. I'd love to take her on a horseback trail ride. I think she would love it.She loves all animals, like her daddy! She had a cup to feed all the animals. At one point, a baby goat got his nose in her cup and it got stuck like a muzzle on his face. That was pretty funny!Madison "petting" the sheep. She kept pointing at them and they wanted to nibble her tiny fingers, so here, she's getting to pet an ear. Jason and Hannah got to watch this baby be born. The mom is in the process of cleaning it up, just before it stood up for the first time.Hannah, posing for a photo, while she was watching the new baby.Jason (poor guy) and Hannah on another ride! Jason said he forgot how dizzy things like that can make him. ha ha Hannah on her last ride of the day. She was wearing out fast at this point and definitely ready for lunch!









No comments:

Post a Comment