Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jason's Mom Came to Visit, Too!

So I've gotten a little behind on the blog! After my parents left from their visit with us, Jason's mom came to visit a couple of weeks later. We really enjoyed our time with her! Hannah is in 7th Heaven when grandma is here and we were sad to see her go home! We all get a little bit spoiled with her around. Jason gets his mom time, I get adult conversation time, and the kids get a bunch of love and play time in!...AND, I was super happy to get a little assistance in my laundry folding, as I dislike folding and putting it away. ;-p

Here are some photos of Sharon's visit with us:The girls have a new fettish with the kitchen cabinets and their contents!Daddy put sunglasses on Madi.More "funny" torture from daddy...Many many thanks to Sharon, Pat, Nick, and Debbei for getting this totally awesome baby swing for Ryan! We both looove it, and Madison uses it, too, and also very much enjoys it. Things around the house would be a bit chaotic without this swing!!Hannah got play doh from Grandma, one of her favorite activities.
She poses well for grandma, even after taking a definance to having her picture taken!

My angel making a snow angel when grandma was here! She even tries to make them in the carpet inside when there isn't any snow...its funny.


Having fun!!

Madison getting tickled by dad.

The 5 of us: Jason, me, Madison, Hannah, and Ryan.













No comments:

Post a Comment