I haven't written a lot in a LONG time...facebook kept things short and to the point, and blogger kind of went neglected! Well, I have been in a writing mood lately, so here is another attempt at blogging!!
I noticed my last post was about my son's 1st birthday! He has just had his 2nd birthday and my daughter is about to turn 3. It has definitely been awhile.
Hannah is 5 and has started Kindergarten this year. She goes half day, and loves it. It took her awhile to get used to it, but now she seems very happy in school. Madison turns 3 next week, and she wanted to go to Kindergarten SO badly. I ended up finding her a once-a-week preschool so that she could make friends and learn things like her big sister! Ryan just turned 2 and he is my sweet little momma's boy. My kids are great.
As for me, I feel a bit at a crossroads...and possibly have been sitting here a bit too long? I moved with my kids from Boise, ID to Marysville, WA when my husband decided he wanted to separate. All my security and certainty of our "life" fell away and I am now considering finishing school while working while raising my kids. It is difficult to decide the best thing to do. But I would love to go into Nursing, possible beyond that, but starting there! I just have to find my niche and go from there. I have a new respect and admiration for those single working moms out there!
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment