Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hannah's New Bedding.

For awhile now, I've been searching high and low for decent (and affordable) bedding for Hannah's bed. We bumped her up from her toddler bed to reuse the crib part of it for Madison when she was born, to a full size bed. We already had a full size matress set from previously having had a guest room. We no longer have a room for the guest bed, so it became Hannah's new bed. The bedding for it, however, was definitely NOT fit for a little girl, and so I went on the hunt. It took me almost 8 months to find something worth paying for! Bedding can be so expensive and we debated back and forth about whether or not to get Hannah another toddler bed, but in the end, we'd just end up spending more on another bed AND another new set of bedding. We concluded that it would be the best for our money to keep the bigger bed and just buy bedding once...something she can grow with. And finally, I found what we were looking for. Jason actually saw it in a weekly ad and showed it to me. I then showed it to Hannah, who's reply on it was, "Thats my bed!" Today, I went to the store to pick it up, as it was the last day of their sale. Hannah's been in her room playing and bouncing on her bed ever since I got it all put together. Maybe now I can get her off that Princess couch thing she's been sleeping on and put the bed to some use!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet bedding set... Kids really love colorful stuff!! Linens N Things offers best designs of kids bedding sets!!

    ReplyDelete