Wednesday, August 5, 2009

OB Update (prayer request).

I had my glucose test this week and the results for it was good. I even messed up and ate some cereal before, OOPS. However, I am still struggling with low iron! It has dropped even after taking a supplement 3 times a day (ok, sometimes, twice) from about 7.5 to 6.9....Anyway, the doctor called me today and suggested that I see a specialist as a precaution. They are working on getting me in at some point next week for that. It is my hope and prayer that we can get this taken care of this pregnancy (as I was anemic with Madison as well and she was born with low blood sugar and I had low blood count that they had to monitor for awhile). We want to avoid a possible blood transfusion, low blood count and sugar, as well as preterm labor. Please keep me and baby in your prayers that we can get a handle on this anemia.

1 comment: