Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby Boy Update!!

Well, we went to our ultrasound today and it was confirmed we ARE having a boy! They said they were confident because the umbilical cord was there, but so were the "boy parts" so it was a very clear shot. So, Hannah and Madison will be big sisters to a baby brother. I am asked a lot if we've thought of names, and I am pretty sure we are going with Ryan Nicholas Lee. (Ryan because I've loved that name since I was about 4 years old, and Nicholas, after Jason's nephew that he is very close to). Ryan means "little King" and Nicholas means "victory of the people." Works for me! So now we await the arrival of little Ryan and in the meantime, we have to get used to blue instead of pink!
Here is a photo that clearly shows the "boy parts." lol

2 comments:

  1. Have you all decided if you will have more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, Jason says "we're done." And he's sure of that. I still say God has His own plans! I'm good with 3 or 30....ha ha We had once decided we would want three of our own and someday adopt one, but it was never set in stone. For now, though, we're "done."

    ReplyDelete