Madison got to experiencce her first taste of an Oreo cookie, today. I think every child should have a "snapshot" of their first oreo and so of course, I took her photo. Hannah had one, too. If I can find hers, I'll post it, too. (Madi never likes to smile if the camera is out....so far...so its hard to get good ones of her "firsts").
Yummy yummy!
What are you doing with that camera in my face, again?
Hannah couldn't be left out, either. I think she purposely gave herself a messy face for the picture...3 year olds!
Hannah with her first experience with an oreo back in November of 2006.
She was a bit more messy with hers. ha ha






Hannah is like Jacob. Jacob will say take my picture Mommy, take my picture, take a picture of "jealous jake"! i use to think he didnt understand when we would joke and say oh no here comes jealous jake, but he will say it when we are paying attention to Owen at the moment more than him! gotta love 3 year olds.
ReplyDelete